Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions around the most common product issues:
Q: One of my Sound Engines is not working - what can I do?
- Check to see if the cable jack has been completely pushed into the connector.
- Try switching the cable jacks to the other ear to test whether the trouble is with the Sound Engine rather than the cable.
- If you can confirm the cable or sound engine is not functioning correctly please contact us through the Customer Support.
Q: The Remote is not working with my phone/device - What's wrong?
- 3-Button Mic + Music Control: Lets you control volume, pause/resume/skip music and answer/hang-up calls. It is designed specifically for full feature compatibility with recent generations of Apple devices. The audio and mic are likely to work with most devices that have a 3.5mm jack, including but not limited to, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices.
- 1-Button Mic + Music Control: Lets you pause/resume/skip music and answer/hang-up calls. It is designed for full feature compatibility with a wide range of devices, including but not limited to, recent generations of Apple, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices.
SOL REPUBLIC cables may not be compatible with all 1/4" or 1/8" cable adapters. If you are having issues with sound clarity please contact us through the Customer Support.
For any other issues please use the Contact Form.